Visitors and residents enjoy the Roanoke River and surrounding woodlands for boating, paddling, camping, birding, photography, fishing and hunting. Pick a nice day during any season and walk or bike the one-mile Rail Trail for easy access from Downtown Williamston to the beautiful river boardwalk. Catch an exciting equestrian or other event at the premier Bob Martin Eastern Agricultural Center. Check the schedule for outstanding performances of our awarding-winning drama club, the Martin County Players. Finish your day with dinner and enjoy live music at several unique restaurants.
See the Calendar of Events for details, including specific dates, of special events or like us on Facebook for notices of upcoming events. You can also check the Web site for Martin County Travel and Tourism for county-wide activities.
- 21st Annual Carolina Country Stampede: September 29 and 30, 2017
- Movie in the Park: October 12
- Annual Fall Y'all Festival: October 26
- Christmas Parade: December 1, 2016
- Martin County Geocaching Trail (continuous)
- Small Business Saturday: (continuous)
- Back to School Carnival: To be announced