Public Safety Officer, City of Center Line, MI
THE CITY OF CENTER LINE is currently accepting applications at the Center Line Public Safety Department, located at 7070 E. 10 Mile Road, for Public Safety Officer
Benefit Package Included
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must possess a High School Diploma/GED
- Must pass a oral exam
- Must pass drug screen, physical, psychiatric exam and background investigation
- Must possess a valid Michigan Drivers License
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must meet all Employment Standards required by MI Commission On Law Enforcement Standards/Firefighters Training Council
- Must be MFR certified.
- Must be Firefighter I and II certified.
- No felony charges or disqualifying misdemeanor charges.
Applications must contain copies of driver’s license, diploma and original copy of successful MCOLES testing. Applications must be received by September 15, 2013. EOE