- Bill's Backyard BBQ: College Park's favorite BBQ specializing in beef brisket, pulled pork, ribs along with sauces and rubs. Get in line early if you want to enjoy Bill's weekly offerings.
- Grandma Vera's Bakery: Made from their grandmother's cherished recipes, this family company brings the sweetness to market! You can find Scones, Fruit Turnovers, Foccacia and Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice. Try the gluten-free pão de queijo, a Brazilian cheese bread!
- Heavenly Created Desserts: Delicious and mouth-watering cakes, cupcakes, pies, cookies and more from a College Park resident!
- Karlaca Coffee: Coffees are carefully roasted in small batches to ensure that all the hard work put in by the farmers and their families results in a magnificent cup of coffee. They achieve this by highlighting the unique attributes of our coffee beans through a handcrafted roasting process.
- Larry's Produce: Virginia-grown vegetables including daikon, tomatoes, garlic, herbs, rhubarb, beets and potatoes. The list goes on and on! Make your entire dinner from this table alone, Jose and his sons will get you everything you need!
- Mad Mud Studio: Suzanne creates her precious hand-made kitchen-ware in her Maryland studio. Her gorgeous pieces are dishwasher and oven safe. You can feel good about buying local.
- Miller Farms: A 247-acre farm in Prince George's County family owned since 1840. In addition to the fresh produce they grow, they also raise free range chickens, and have a nursery where they raise plants, herbs and flowers!
- Toigo Orchards: Toigo produces several types of apples and they are available for you to sample when you visit the market. Their farm also produces top-quality sauces and salsas from their homegrown tomatoes.