Photo by Larry Bresko
Blue Ash has distinguished itself on many fronts, with national recognition, rankings and press coverage for attributes such as its quality of life, community development, business climate and municipal golf course.
Amazingly, these accomplishments and all that we have to offer you and your company are packed into only 7.7 square miles, surrounded by three Interstate highways and a fourth "cross-county" highway.
Blue Ash at a glance:
- 12 miles northeast of Cincinnati
- 20 minutes or less from most area attractions
- Twice named one of the "50 Fabulous Places to Raise Your Family in America"
- 35 minutes to nearly 170 daily flights to 55 cities nonstop
- Instant access to I-275, I-71, I-75 and the Ronald Reagan Cross County Highway
- Residential population: 12,000
- Daytime population (estimate): 40,000
- Businesses: 2,300
- Land area: 7.7 square miles
- Land use: residential (35%), business (35%) public/other (30%)
- Moody's municipal bond rating: Aa
- Served primarily by top rated Sycamore School District
- Extensive municipal recreation facilities for nature, arts and sports enthusiasts
- Year-round special events programming for entertainment and recreation